Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions stand a chance to Rs.5000. Answer and try your luck and enjoy shopping, recharges with the prize won !!
Note : Get steal deals and loots directly to your telegram. 5 lucky subscribers will get Rs 30 paytm cash every week. Join our channel now – t.me/dnlalerts . Know more.
How to Answer and win Rs.5000? :
1 . Download Amazon App from here
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Ans – Kapil Dev
Q2) What is the national sport of Japan?
Ans – Sumo Wrestling
Q3) A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Ans – 14
Q4) The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in ___
Ans – Indonesia
Q5) Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
Ans – Nagaland
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 4th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 28 Feb 2019